We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Best cars to drive with a wheel

SLRRR

Welcome :welcome:

I recently started to play TDU again, but this time with a steering wheel (just a simple one). I have only driven the Mclaren F1 LM and a bit with the Lexus LS600H, but that was already amazing :). Does someone know some good cars to drive with a wheel ? I have chosen the Mclaren to start with, because off the seat position and his good performance. I havent gone faster than 160 in the corners :o (on the circuit).

Btw something weird happens all the time i race with my wheel, i got a little bit off pain in my arms (dunno how to explan it otherwise :o) it sounds stupid but i just want to know is my seat position wrong or something ?

Its Called RSI (repetitive strain injury) It Can Either Be Serious Or It Will Start To Ease Off After You Have Gotten Used To The Force Feedback Id Say No More Than A Couple Of Hours A Day To Start With Just So You Dont Over Do It

I have a very simple wheel so no force feed back for me. Its strange because i have driven with the wheel from my cousin a time a go with force feed back, but i didnt felt something. I'm going to search more about it thanks :D

edit

Just readed something about it, it sounds serious. You can even become a disabled person :eek:. But i definently dont got a mouse arm, because i have never problems with my arm after using my mouse