We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Troubleshooting! Help! Why can't I play online?!?

Alexis1991

Guys, why can't I play online, I know my old profile is broken but I tried to make a new one and I select an unused nickname the gamespy email adress and password and it takes about one minute until it tells me that they could not connect to the internet and that I should check my network!

• 1 month later...

Hey,

Are the servers still down in UK? Can anyone confirm?

I have been trying for days to create a profile in TDU that is online with my GameSpy ID, but it just keeps saying nickname in use with another password.

Anyone able to shine some light onto this?

Thanks,

Barry

That sounds like you only picked a bad nickname, but if you've played with that nick previously then thats kinda odd.. But i'm playing from sweden and i'm also having problems connecting, though I don't get any complaints of bad nick only that "TDU Servers unavalible, please check your internet connection". This happened just after I've installed the megapack expantion.. so I hope that theres an server issue.

/Tendo