We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Empire: Total War

Nodz86

Thinking about getting this game, looks really good and getting some good reviews.

Was wondering if any has got/getting/played it yet. The reason is I used to love cossacks (but it wont install on a 64 bit system) so was wondering if anyone had played this and knew what it was like.

I was gonna get it from play.com as you get a free the 'USS Constitution' Unlock Code.

Heres the official site if you haven't heard about this game

Edit:

Just seen that Amazon.com get the The Dahomey Amazons: (Amazon Exclusive Unit), which is a fully female army unit.

Also you need to create a steam account, so my other question is, what is steam, is it like gamespy for tdu??

Nice one Nodz. I thought about it but it just seems a bit dragged out and slow paced. But if you don't mind that then you will most probably like this game.

Steam is a program that you download, that allows you to download games on the program digitally, without having to buy a physical copy. It's a sort of client thing.

Well I'll probably buy the proper copy then, I like having the physical box clogging up valuable space in my room, :lol:

Cossacks was quite slow paced and it was more about the build up than the actual war, I think I may be purchasing this as I'm liking PC gaming more than Xbox atm (mainly because the patch for ETS is due soon and PC has more Simulation games)