We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Some new cars :)

Arni5

What cars you want to drive in TDU mostly?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What cars you want to drive in TDU mostly?

• Subaru Impreza WRX STi 06
    • BMW M5
    • Seat Altea
    • Subaru & BMW
    • Subaru & Seat
    • BMW & Seat
    • All!!!
    • Your all listed cars are not interesting

BMW M5!!!

and pls save Saab :cry:

Why in earth should we save SAAB?? For gods sake you live in a country that produces the finest cars an the market and you will save SAAB, the carbrand you can quote as

Sorry for Offtopic

Why should we save Ferrari? I don't like them, but that doesn't mean I should say that they should be left to die. Saab make good, comfortable cars. Not every car has to be a lamborghini-derived supersports car.

As for teh actual topic. I voted BMW M5, just because I love them so much!

Don't get me wrong ... but why everyone is going for the BMW's, i've asked for one little car that is the Audi S5 and you can't admit that this isn't a special car like the M6, the bad part it wasn't even in the poll. Someone took the project posted some pictures somewhere around 4-5 month ago and since than the project was dead... Can someone take the challenge and bring this monster to te game? and yes Syndycate GREAT IDEEA !!! i would like very much to see a Volvo, and the S60 would be very nice...

The funny part about the S5 is that someone made a thread before the server was down... and it was something like this Would you like Audi S5 in the game, the results were 50 -55 YES and 0 NO, if i recall better. All the modders here are talented , i appreciate their work, but in the poll list there is only one car i'm interested in and that is the M5, and one more thing someone brought up the subject: TDU was made for EXOTIC CARS... now you do the math...

THX !!!

I looked for the S5 thread and the results were 35 yes - 1 no...

Why should we save Ferrari? I don't like them, but that doesn't mean I should say that they should be left to die. Saab make good, comfortable cars. Not every car has to be a lamborghini-derived supersports car.

As for teh actual topic. I voted BMW M5, just because I love them so much!

Sorry for Offtopic, Yes they make comfortable cars. But the engines and gearboxes are less good.. About left to die, thats there own problem. But answer me why should we (swedish people) pay for americas/GM misstakes.. Probably is not that good of a car.. But thank god we all have different oppinions :D

American Muscle anyone? :)

We need a good '69 Camaro, a 1990 Camaro and a 2010 Camaro :p

Doubt any will be taken up but hey, just over here in Canada supporting domestic! ;) (sort of, they're all american)

Well don't worry, because I like American cars & things too!;):D I sure want the 2010 Camaro for TDU. I also made a request thread on a 2009 Caddy CTS-V, it's one of my favorite American modern cars.:thumbsup:

Why in earth should we save SAAB?? For gods sake you live in a country that produces the finest cars an the market and you will save SAAB, the carbrand you can quote as

Sorry for Offtopic

Saab is one of the finest car;)

SAVE SAAB!!!!!!!!:D:D:D