We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DLC Help?

dragonfire826

Hi I know there was a thread posted about this before (http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=6256)

But I am VERY confused about this.:confused:So I'll start this question again.I had also got a repair on my Xbox,then when I try to play TDU (offline BTW) it says "Your Gamer profile contains references to DLC that is no longer available." Now I can't even start the game correctly (like it doesn't even go to my house or w.e). Do I have to start it all over again on my online one?:(Or is there a way to play my DLC car on my offline profile.(I am sorry about reposting a similar thread.)

Sounds like instead of getting your repair console back you've been given a refurb unit. You'll need to do the licence transfer. When you launch the transfer tool it should already have the serial of your old Xbox, you'll now need to get the serial of the unit M$ have sent you back. The serial is below the wireless adapter. Follow the steps on the website and it's simple