We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Twitter offers Internet Life Experience Test

Eudemon

I'm not on twitter (maybe I should) but for those of you who are this may be of interest to you!

From today twitter members will be tweeting all over the internet as they get a rare chance to take part in an exclusive test designed to shape out the future of the site in their Twitter offers Internet Life Experience Test. Members successful in being chosen to take part will receive a special icon on their page to show how they were one of the few who helped twitter better itself and continue to be the place to be Twitter has grown at an exceptional rate since it first started as merely a "thing to do" by it's creator.

As with all successful ventures twitter started with friends getting into it and then in 2 years it has snowballed into an international phenomenon where even Politicians, Business Executive and Celebrities use it on a near daily basis.

To be in with a chance login to your twitter and select the Shape our Future link.

Source: [Twitter Blog]

I don't get twitter, i know the likes of Stephen Fry and others are obsessed with it.

I don't see why everyone needs to know the ins and outs of what your doing, its like an online diary of some sorts that the whole world can view.