We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Trades on XBL - Due to Unavailible Cars

Luxe

I'm new to this forum and playing TDU on XBL, but am no stranger to flying around Oahu. I heard awhile back, and then confirmed it through this forum that there are 4 cars (Gallardo Coupe, Mclaren F1 LM, Zonda C12 Roadster, and some Spyker) were available with some type of code. Now I hear the code is unavailable, and I might be SOL. I have downloaded all the car packs on XBL Market Place, so I'm pretty sure no love there.

Now I know you can trade cars on XBL. Why can't I just trade for these cars? I assume when you plug the code cars in the game, they just end up in the dealership for purchase like the car packs. There must be a way...

They are download cars so as with all the other download vehicles they can't be traded online. The NTSC codes have been gone for quite some time and more recently the PAL codes too so unfortunately there is no way for anyone to obtain these vehicles anymore.

• 4 months later...