We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Aston DB9 DBS and ferrari 599

DoMw94

I know they have alread been requested but i wanted to make my own request.

Please can someone make a ferrari 599 to replace the ferrari 575 and an aston martin dbs to replace either the db7 zagato or the vanquish.

Also the db9 in the game is terrible so maybe someone could make a new one.

Thanks.

Ps i'm new!!:o

Oh those cars are on my request list too, they deserve to be on TDU!:thumbsup: I believe the DBS should just replace Vanquish, because it's performance & specs are closest with the DBS.;) Yes 599 GTB will be great to replace 575M.:D We need to get the modders attention to these cars for any hope.

+1 for these.

Disappointing that modders would rather do, stupid cars such as Lancers and Skylines and what have you. They aren't badly done at all, quite the opposite, they are really well done. Just I don't think the game needs such cars, theres a reason why I play this and not Need For Speed. sigh.

Hopefully this supposed, "TDU2" will have a DBS and 599, and an actually decently modeled DB9+Volante.