We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I-I-Intro topic..

acbx.

Thought I'd might make a topic about myself(not really) even though people could care less and get free posts :P.

Well, I'm 14(just turned 14 on May 15)and I live in Pensacola, FL, used to live in Angeles City, Philippines, which is located in Asia.

I used to be going in only one forum and that was GTAF, and now it's 2! :P

I like TDU and this place has thousands of TDU mods so I thought I'd might register here in this Fan Forum for TDU, hopefully TDU will be on sale for 10$ bucks again on Newegg + Free shipping so I could run some cruises with you guys and some random people:excited:, sadly when I got 10 bucks the sale was gone for it :(.

Oh, and I suck at hardcore mode, you can probably guess the only racing titles I used to play, oh and it's arcadish and their coming out with 3 new titles!(Nitro sucks btw):)

Glad to be here and join the community:thumbsup:, though I must say this place is quite new.

Good day.:)

~edit; oh and my name is Alex Bridges, thanks, Boing! lol.

Oh and if you find the grey color irritating please tell me, as I'm quite used to using it and well the BG is color grey so it might be hard to read.

Welcome mate, there's a totally crazy Filipino here called RB26DETT/Jumping Kazoo or something else (his name's usually decided on how mad the Admin wants to be. He's called Diablo by the way, and he'll eat you nuts, ears and teeth but he won't touch your pinky)

Enjoy your stay here, because you're not leaving..

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the kind warm welcomes and greetings. :)

Err.. I'm in the shower(lol), I can't leave because of what you just said. I'm here for the sarcasm, if you know what I mean. :D

My name was changed too. :p

You'll get used to the madness here in due time