We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Going away for 2 weeks, hope you won't miss me! [UPDATE]

The Queen

Hehe, I bet Cambodia was fun, would love to visit a place like that. Thanks for the reply's anyway.

Just to update you guys, I may have internet access when I get to my actual appartment on Tuesday but it's not for definite so I don't know yet. I won't be on all the time though as this is a holiday and i'm leaving my headset behind so won't be on Teamspeak, for those of you who go on there.

Also this morning I managed to wake up before my dad at 4:57am! I guess that was thanks to a sleeping pill I took before going to bed which made me go off to sleep before 11pm so i'm not really tired. Already had a shower and packed everything I need to so it's all good. :)

If I do get internet access then I will most probably be updating my flickr with a couple of shots so look out for them if I do. I will have photoshop on my dads laptop so will easilly be able to edit and upload them if I get the chance to. :)