We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Ferrari 430 Scuderia V1.2

Tool831

No sorry, still got the black-logo's bug..I guess I'll just forget about this mod...*sad*

I really wanna narrow this down, could you PM me a image of it and i also want to know, does it show at all? or is just black all the time? :)

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've figured it out but i have to talk to djey as it requires another solution to try and get rid of file size. :) The problem is the texture size, as ive had to down size the texture in order for TDU to fit within TDU file size limit. So as i cannot put the original size its stuffed up on most peoples computers.

I've figured it out but i have to talk to djey as it requires another solution to try and get rid of file size. :) The problem is the texture size, as ive had to down size the texture in order for TDU to fit within TDU file size limit. So as i cannot put the original size its stuffed up on most peoples computers.

yeah.... thats the problem. reduce the imagesize. i had the problem on my Porsche as I changed the material settings of my rear lights from alpha to non alpha mod. after that i didnt saw my texture. after down size my texture it works....

yeah.... thats the problem. reduce the imagesize. i had the problem on my Porsche as I changed the material settings of my rear lights from alpha to non alpha mod. after that i didnt saw my texture. after down size my texture it works....

No what im saying is seeing that my texture is reduced it now shows black. So i need it to be the original size which is 1024 by 1024 and crashes TDU at that size.

Hi tool.

I've tested this mod and I must say it's superb as all your mods.

The only bad thing is that I also have the logos bug. It's 1.2 vinyl version and it shows exactly as Mielie's pics.:sulk:

Hope you can fix it :D

Anyway, thanks for this magnific mod.;)

• 2 weeks later...