We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hey people.... help please?

purplehaze2211

Hi,

ok i have just regestered for this site, as i love this game i have bought it for every console i have owed and now i have a pc that is can play this.! :)

Been having a look at some of the threds and posts on here and looking forward to adding some of the mods in my game.. some of the work is great lads! well done!

I just dont know where to start when downloading mods, and how to get them in my game.. do i need a speciel map first, ive been reading a few posts and noticed few people mention this..

If anyone can point me in right direction or give me some advice on this would be much much app!!! :thumbsup:

. Is it possible to mod the way the roads look?

Looking forward to getting some old classics in my game.. old bmw etc :)

what i need to to allow me to use these great mods!

Cheers!

Yes, you do need Djey's MagicMap, which basically removes the file size restrictions which would otherwise crash your game

CLICKY

Here it is! ;)

Yes, its possible to mod the way the roads look, its just a simple "Search" away :p

CLICKY

Here it is! ;)

And welcome to TDU-Central, would you like to make an introductory thread?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

ok i have just regestered for this site, as i love this game i have bought it for every console i have owed and now i have a pc that is can play this.! :)

Been having a look at some of the threds and posts on here and looking forward to adding some of the mods in my game.. some of the work is great lads! well done!

I just dont know where to start when downloading mods, and how to get them in my game.. do i need a speciel map first, ive been reading a few posts and noticed few people mention this..

If anyone can point me in right direction or give me some advice on this would be much much app!!! :thumbsup:

. Is it possible to mod the way the roads look?

Looking forward to getting some old classics in my game.. old bmw etc :)

what i need to to allow me to use these great mods!

Cheers!

Well you new so let me point out the MOST imporent thing of all. 1. Befor you try to add or change anything on your game. You ALWAYS make a copy of the file you plan to change or replace. This copy is genrally called a backup, and is more imporent then any thing else, for case you screw up. 2. When you backuped the file or files. you should go and search Dje's Magic map tool. Again you need to get the correct version of that map. There like 3 version around. With and without car pack, and wtihout and without the 1.66A patch. if you install the wrong map your game wont load at all. 3. When you download a mod its usual a zip or rar including several bnk files as well as a read me. Check the read me first, then try to replace the correct files. And yeah when you put a sound BNK into the directory of a car wheel or something, the game will crash too. But sinces the names are easy to differ from each other it shall be easy... Eventually try out Djes TDU Editor Tool it migth help you on Step 3 a bit.