We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2 fast 2 furious skyline

skyliner34

hey guys, i started working on a sound mod to be like the 2 fast 2 furious skyline. it's ok for starters but i would like to have people who are more experienced in making higher quality mods to improve on mine. i couldnt figure out how to extend the sounds longevity so they are kinda short and repeat when driving and theres a little tick noise when you drive at a certain rpm.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yfkz3nwztml

thanks

You don't need super-long sounds, you just need to make sure that they loop more seamlessly. Experiment with cropping them at different beginning and ending points until the click disappears. It will take a while; for the best results, zoom in on the sound-wave view and look for two very similar-looking waves, and make the cut right in the same spot on each wave (beginning and end). This has worked well enough for me, even though there's no real "scientific basis" for it.

Of course, if your sound doesn't loop at all (if your sound changes in pitch, loudness or timbre noticeably between the start and finish), then this won't help.

• 6 months later...