We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lotus Elise GT1 - Road Car

The Queen

Would you like the Lotus Elise GT1 in Test Drive Unlimited?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the Lotus Elise GT1 in Test Drive Unlimited?

• Yes, it would be a great addition to the game.
    • Nah it doesn't look that good and wouldn't add much to the game.

I have seen on another website that there is a high poly Lotus Elise GT1 road car and the reason i'm making this poll is I think it would be a great addition to the game and T3hReaper thinks theres not much demand for it and that I am the only one who wants it.

If you don't know what the car is it's a road edition of the Lotus Elise GT1 Race Car which raced in many series races in the 1990's. Lotus then decided to make a special run of homologation cars for the road and that they would be very limited to keep it's exclusivity.

Fact is I don't believe that and think that many of you would want this car in the game so it's time to prove either myself or Reaper wrong. ;)

(The spoiler is also included if you are wondering)

And for those of you who are interior there is high poly interior that goes with it so don't fret. ;)

Links to the real car - http://news-images.caradisiac.com/IMG/jpg/3/6/2/3/1/LOTUS_GT1_DSC05738.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/16/LotusExigeGT3.JPG

Whats This Poll To Proove?

If It Shows That People Want It Who Cares As I Will Not Be Doing It As My Last Car.

Even Though It Is A Nice Car I Do Not Want To Convert It.

Kinda That Simple Really.

I didn't say anything about you doing it for your last car, did I?

I'm just saying that you said nobody would want it and I want to see what demand there actually is by doing it as a poll instead of relying on opinions.

Reaper, just cut out your bloody attitude. You just get aggressive and defensive in all of your replies. And quite frankly, there is no need for it.

You'd soon moan, and you do moan about it to the staff if and when people talked to you like you talk to everyone else. Sorry to say this, but you just make yourself look like a stuck up, arrogant idiot and it's pissing people off.

Its not what you said on msn...

Believe me. Are you really trying to annoy me today?

I showed you the car on MSN and you told me there wouldn't be any demand for it. This poll is to see if you are right or not.

I have better things than annoying you Reaper and I don't want you saying anything else about this because it will not be relevant.