We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

In car radio

Woffin

I know in TDU we could make our own radio stations with mp3s and such, but do you think it would be a good idea if we could also use .m3u files that you listen to online radio stations with? For example I could be driving along in my Audi TT listening to radio one or something and then get in my Jaguar and switch over to classic fm or something :lol:

Whaddya think?

I've never played that game I'm afraid :) my setup at the moment may explain things. I basically use winamp (because the hotkeys for volume and changetrack still work while TDU runs). Then I would select a playlist with .m3u files for online radio stations (PlanetRock, BBC Radio 1, Classic FM, DI FM etc) and then lauch TDU. While driving in TDU I can press Ctrl+Left or whatever, and this will change the online radio station I'm listening to.

The reason I do this is because the built in TDU radio gets very repetitive after a while and even when you put your own MP3s in, it still gets quite repetitive. The reason I listen to online radio is that the content is always changing and it really does feel like real driving when you have the radio on. I think having an option like this within the game would be pretty cool :)

• 1 month later...
I know in TDU we could make our own radio stations with mp3s and such, but do you think it would be a good idea if we could also use .m3u files that you listen to online radio stations with? For example I could be driving along in my Audi TT listening to radio one or something and then get in my Jaguar and switch over to classic fm or something :lol:

Whaddya think?

Maybe we could make our own. Like make like an hour or so of "radio" and then save it.

Or we could just have a pod cast of a radio station running and minimize it and open TDU and have the radio in the back ground? That works!

RD