We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Vista logo instead of H-Mode-Logo

40Clocc

• 3 weeks later...

If you can replace the H logo, can you remove it (can you upload a blank or something)? Would be helpful for filming (don't always have to crop or log out and back in)?

Can you also remove the Test Drive logo when you test one from teh dealer?

Thanks in advance.

GPS looks great too - does it update with music title?

@ wreckedcarzz

Sorry my Rapidshare premium account expired I'll reupload it somewhere else.

@ Ryzza5

Yes it should be possible. The GPS dosen't update I just designed it like a radio. :) Maybe you should ask Djey if such a GPS would be possible...

I'm not entirely phased about getting a new GPS mod (spend most of the time with it off tbh - removing the H logo and the Test Drive symbol were my main reasons for posting here. If you could sort us out with these mods it would be greatly appreciated.

I know it's a PITN to install the road mod, but there's no real other way to do it unless someone who's already done it sends you the whole 200mb worth of files. The other problem is that those 2 files can be modded in countless ways, you can change more than just the roads like that.

You might just have to backup the files and go through the tutorial a few times until you get the hang of it (post in the Mods > Help forum for specific help where you need it). I tried it but didn't like the textures after a while (no road around here is that refined). I use the standard roads but only use the road lines from WROOMs mod.