We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello

Outlaw_PT

Hello, i'm Outlaw_PT, i'm from Portugal, I love Test Drive Unlimited and fast cars. I'm usually seen near Kaena Point lighthouse or the Speed Track with a black Cadillac Cien or a black Audi RS4 Saloon.

I came to this forum to learn a few things in TDU, make friends and find people who I can cruise with.

I had 2 other Champion accounts but I quit playing TDU for 1 year and now i'm back again with a recently created Champion account.

I AM A SPEED AND PSY TRANCE MANIAC

:D:D

See ya in-game :cool:

Just a question, i'v been looking in several threads and also Control Panel and my profile but I couldn't find it, how do I edit my signature? Do I have to have a certain number of posts or activity?

Don't know if this is the best place to put this question but i'm kinda new on this forum, and forums in general so I don't have much practice on it.

Just a question, i'v been looking in several threads and also Control Panel and my profile but I couldn't find it, how do I edit my signature? Do I have to have a certain number of posts or activity?

Don't know if this is the best place to put this question but i'm kinda new on this forum, and forums in general so I don't have much practice on it.

First you have to make 15 posts I think. Then go here and have fun. :p

You can't do any editing in here, if you're talking about the pic itself. Or do I get you wrong? :p

You are getting it wrong, or I'm not expressing it well :P

I mean, edit signature, like the option edit profile/ avatar/ options/ etc. Don't know if it will be "Edit Signature" button in Control Panel but that was what I meant in previous post :)