We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

buick grand national

robi1994

That was extremely long ago. I downloaded that GNX a few days ago for free. It was in an application form but everything you needed to install it was on the site.

I WOULD like someone to do a GNX but without the superchargers etc. Great car.

Guest turbo lag

Kurgan, apparently people outside of Russia can't download the correct file. I got the same error as you, so I wouldn't even bother.

Lol, I can unpack these with no problems. FenixZ gave you a link in one of the threads, I think it was the one with the UAZ. I downloaded the 9..something and it works.

I remember seeing a GNX without the supercharger, I'll look for it.

I've got that one in my TDU.

Nobody should be forced to install bugged up beta level programs using alpha-phase compression routines just to extract files from an archive for a game mod.

The simple fact that he's using obscure archives and password protected EXE's and you have to PAY for the password should give you a clue what he's doing......

You're taking other people's work without permission and charging money for it and it needs to end.

Supercharged Buick Grand National GNX

1969 Pontiac GTO

1970 Olds 4-4-2

Look familiar???

They should, those are just 3 of the cars that you've charged people money for......

It doesn't matter if you're only charging a little bit for it, the simple fact that you're charging AT ALL is the problem, it's 100% ILLEGAL to do what you're doing.

If you were making your own models 100% from scratch, then it wouldn't be (much) of a problem, but since you're taking someone else's work and profiting from it, it's illegal.

It is impossible to translate the given statement.

You can stop that one anytime now.

Babelfish translations are close enough to catch your meaning, and they prove you're just using Russian to mask the fact that you're openly insulting someone and telling lies about what you're doing. That includes the little insult up by your username......

You're also using Russian to mask the fact that you're trying to start crap between Russians and Americans.....

Oh and point of fact, "stealth technology" did NOT come from Russia like you just claimed it did, it came from Germany at the end of WWII, where troops discovered an experimental flying wing made from layered plywood that had an extremely small radar cross-section.

You're taking other people's work without permission and charging money for it and it needs to end.

Supercharged Buick Grand National GNX

1969 Pontiac GTO

1970 Olds 4-4-2

Look familiar???

They should, those are just 3 of the cars that you've charged people money for......

It doesn't matter if you're only charging a little bit for it, the simple fact that you're charging AT ALL is the problem, it's 100% ILLEGAL to do what you're doing.

If you were making your own models 100% from scratch, then it wouldn't be (much) of a problem, but since you're taking someone else's work and profiting from it, it's illegal.

Thats not all, he imported a Nismo Z-Tune, C6R and Dodge Challenger Concept from Race Driver: GRID and he's charging money for them.

Fenix. What the guys here are trying to say is - what you are doing IS ILLEGAL.

YOU did not create the original model, The creators of the game did. Converting them is (I think) a breach of copyright. CHARGING for the conversions is just insanely illegal. I do have a good mind to contact the companies in question here. I really do.

Guest CapJS

хули вы бля пристали к человеку, то что он продаёт модели по 0,3 бакса, жаба вас душит что ли, это у вас бля нет кризиса машину не можите купить 3-ю, ии ллишний раз комп обновить, а у нас жить не нач то. жалко что ли вам да? так и скажите, а америкс пусть в пизду идёт. они ваще барыги драные и тупые, не знают даже кт стелс придумал

First.. Did anyone ever find that so-called "STOCK" Grand National? If so it would be nice to have a D/L link posted for those of us who don't have it!

Second.. I have downloaded numerous cars from the Russian sites and never had a single issue extracting the files, you are supposed to use 7-Zip 9.04 Beta! Works flawlessly for me, and what is soo bad about using a beta 7-Zip anyway? Dude it's just for extracting files, i mean how much harm can it really do? :confused:

I have the supercharged GNX and it is actually quite fun to drive when put over the right car, i think i put mine over the AC Cobra 289.. But i too would still rather have it be stock.

• 4 weeks later...