We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Game Crashes With Mods

Danielw597

Hey all, I'm new to modding in TDU and I encountered an error when trying to enter a house with a modified car or drive a modified car. What happens is the game goes black with a dialog box displaying the typical 'send or don't send' reports. I only encounter this error when trying to drive a modifed car such as the Murcielago replaced with the LP-640 and the Jaguar convertable replaced with the Evo X. I do have the TDU Modding Tools program and if that's what I need to use to help resolve this issue could someone give me a quick guide to sorting it out, thanks in advance,

Daniel.

• 8 months later...

Try installing the 1.68 community patch from this forum.

(http://forum.tdu-central.com/showthread.php?t=18022)

Important Notes

- This patch is not compatible with TDU without Carmegapack !

- All your Physics change (made by various mods, vehicle manager, yourself or anything else) must be set again ! Sorry for the inconvenience.

- You can also repare your TDU install by this patch if you got a conflict into your Database after installing mods which have a wrong install program making your TDU crash.

- Suzuki GSX-R K9 version 1.0 is not compatible with this patch. Please wait for the next version.

It happens to me a lot and all I need to do is install or uninstall the latest community patch.

Hope this helps