We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU has video problems Help needed!!!!!!!!!

Ok My screen go's nuts when I run TDU, it loads up and I can hear it running but it acts like a video game with a poor video connection, I removed TDU and reinstalled and I still have the same problem I'll try and get a screen shot of my problem...

I am so frustrated I don't know what happened it just went screwed up one day for "no reason"

Its not freezing the game continues to run, but the screen is screwed.....pics if I can get em.

Please help!!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused:

EDIT:

Ok I tried a screen save and according to the rest of the computer the game is working 100% but the video is messed up.

EDIT#2: Ok I swapped monitors and this time whatever it is makes the monitor turn off? this is a real WTF what the hell can be doing this?

EDIT #3: Could it be my video card going out? my other games work fine!

It sounds like you are trying to use a screen resolution or frequency that your monitors don't support.

If you can hear the game running in the background, you can still change this but will need to wait till I get home so I can tell you what buttons to press to get it changed, or wait till another member will find out for you.

Yes Angelina that is another way of doing it...

It sounds like the graphics are set too high!!!

I had the same thing with Terminator Salvation the other day, I installed it but could not see a thing but I went into options and turned down the Resolution to 1024x768 and it works fine, My card is a 7900GTX but at the end of the month woohoo I cant wait for my birthday I have got a Asus Geforce GTX 260 216 core.... All my stuff will be at max res....

I have a HP w2207 monitor that runs at 1680 res, but my card is rubbish...and couldnt cope bless it.

So in a nutshell I would say ya graphics are too high for the game to show on the monitor...

let us know if this helps.

I'm not sure about this, but couldn't you right-click the TDU.exe file, click properties, compability and set it to run in 640x480?

If that works, then go in game and set the resolution to something that your monitor supports. ;)

I didn't suggest that because whenever I do that with any resolution, the game just keeps switching between fullscreen and window mode and I have no choice but to reboot...

i have had some too, mine was due to overheating, because my pc was enclosed, now its facing vent side up, if u get pics i might b able to help you, but what happened to me was yellow, blue or white artefacts everywhere and cars would look wired, or just have bits missing, would slow down gameplay, and/or freeze, if u look up on you tube, 8800 GTS overheating and thats what yours looks like its just a case of overheating, quickly..