We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need Help Please!!

SDMorris.

So I have had test drive on my computer for awhile then after a bad HDD failure I lost my game and everything with it. Since I had downloaded the game, I had to re-buy it off the site because I didnt get the EDS when I purchased the game the first time. So not only was I already pretty irritated with the whole situation.. this then happens. I download the game again, install it, start the game, create my profile etc, then it tells me I need to update to 1.66v. Yeah yeah, I knew it was coming. So I SHUT THE GAME OFF, downloaded the patch, and installed with the GAME OFF. Turn the game on, click my profile, it gives me the "Connecting to servers.. this can take up to 90 seconds" stuff.. then that box goes away. A few seconds later it says

"Failed to connect to test drive server, check your network status and try again". I have uninstalled, re-installed, deleted all my TDU folders.. EVERYTHING, and nothing works. Am I pretty much just boned and cant play the game online or what? Please help!!

Thanks.. Sean.

EDIT: My operating system is Vista Ultimate 64bit for anyone wondering.