We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My new Logitech MOMO racing force feed back wheel.

zo6dude

I picked one up today and its quite fun, but i'm still getting used to it. Anybody care to share their setups of Steering sensitivity etc? It fun but i'm having trouble with it so any help would be nice. Thanks

LOGITECH PROFILER:

Options>Global Device Settings:

Overall Effects Stregth: 55% (NOW: 38%)

Spring Strength: 32% (NOW: 20%)

Damper Effect Stregth: 32% (NOW: 20%)

Enable Centering Spring: unchecked

Report Combined Pedals: unchecked

Allow Game to Adjust Settings: checked

Axis Properties of Steering, Accelerator and Brake: I set to the very middle.

TDU: Somewhere near the middle for me, same for the FFB setting. Remember: the MOMO only has 300 degrees, so steering will be more sensitive than on a G25.

Also remember that it'll take a bit of getting used to, so practice a bit with one car and about 20 or so miles. I'd recommend the road going north into Kelekole Pass and then through Kelekole as a good "shakeout" test.

Oh, and if you like to shift, I myself would suggest going with automatic until you get used to the steering. One thing at a time is the way I did it.

• 4 weeks later...

MOMO HELP!!!!!!

when i start tdu the patch doesint work i dont know why i installed it and it seas you have already insalled the 1.66a patch but when i start it its still the old patch and i registerd for the game spy ting and it tells me ther are updates but it just takes me to tdu website And when i open my logitech gameing software it seas logitech was unable to detect any gameing controlersand it tells me to inshur that everyting is on and click retry i have everyting pluged in but when i click retry it doesint do anyting PLEASE HELLPPP!!!

when i start tdu the patch doesint work i dont know why i installed it and it seas you have already insalled the 1.66a patch but when i start it its still the old patch and i registerd for the game spy ting and it tells me ther are updates but it just takes me to tdu website And when i open my logitech gameing software it seas logitech was unable to detect any gameing controlersand it tells me to inshur that everyting is on and click retry i have everyting pluged in but when i click retry it doesint do anyting PLEASE HELLPPP!!!

What?! :)

I've had my wheel for about three years, and what a delight!

One thing, beware the stupid cable exiting the pedals in the front, and is prone to be squeshed against whatever it pushes. The pods also needs cleaning in the pedals, sometimes. Otherwise, get Race On or something, 'cause that's just as good on the wheel!!!!!

Enjoy dude! What a wheel!:thumbsup: