We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need Lamborghini LP640 mod.

hahaidang

Please note that uploading files to another site without the modder's written permission (be it email or PM) is strictly disallowed.

If you are unable to download the files, ask the modder themselves if they can provide an alternate download link. Do not upload the files yourself.

TDU:C Staff

Thank you so much.

But one more thing i want to ask:

I replace r8 and lambo ok. But i don't know about edonis. It is a shop, or a car? How can i make a bugati? I replace edonis but nothings happen.

Sorry about my english?

Thank you.

Thank you goodman.

i update megapack but not thing happen. The koninger CC8 not change by bugati. May be i do not right. I will try.

May i make both of mucelago coupe an roadter? I saw in bnk folder had Mucr_cpe.bnk an mucr_rst.bnk. And how?

Please tell me if you have time?

Thank you.

wow hang on . He said He found the threads but couldn't download them?. Sorry I was trying to help and it's not like I'm putting them on different sites it's just here isn't it.

I'm not having a go at you. I'm simply respecting the modder's requirements.

The file was hosted on Rapidshare.de - which isn't TDU-Central/The modder's hosting site

The file was hosted on Rapidshare.de - which isn't TDU-Central/The modder's hosting site

well that was the problem you see he said he couldn't get the mods from those links .. again I'm trying to help here and suddenly I'm being offended by someone , I don't mean you I meant tool but anyway lets close this argument here .

nonono, I'm not (intentionally) offending you. If I am, I'm sorry.

Edit: I should really read posts properly...

Tool doesn't mean offence by his words. He just keeps his mods where HE can monitor them. If they're sprawled out across the internet, he has no way of gauging how popular they are.

The Hummer H2 mod's link is dead (as you've found out)

It is a very old mod, so the chances of someone having the mod is ultra slim.

Unfortunately, you're out of luck.

Also, I'm locking this thread as the original poster's question was answered in the 2nd post.

:locked: