We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

much help needed!

hoofbeast

I have been having the same problem as a few other people here recently.

When I am playing with an online profile I get to a certain stage (usually when I buy a Class G car) and I get the usual "your online profile has not been saved, TDU will not close" etc.

I have tried to find the radical.2db people have mentioned but after a thorough search I do not seem to have one on my PC!

I am stuck. I love playing TDU, but it is getting beyond frustrating now.

My megapack is legal, i an on XP, I had an offline profile that works (and still worked) fine, but online it crashes.

Help and suggestions needed...

try deleting radical.2db file in my computer/c/documents and settings/all users/application data/test drive unlimited.

Note - before u can see the radical file u must put the option of unhide all files and folders, because its hidden.

Make sure you have a legal legit cd-key and megapack key.

Do you have any mods?, did u download the magicmap file if you do have mods?

To unide the foler, go to c: then right click on documents and settings and UNCHECK where it says hidden files then click on apply

mod edit: Please don't double post, use the edit button. Thanks!

To see the radial.cdb you need to show hidden folder and system files, or else it wont show up.

However, in the same folder as Hedge mentioned above is a text file called "addon.txt". Open it and make sure you have entered the correct CD-Key. It's not the same one as you got with your game.

I think this is where I am having issues.

I have done as you said and goneinto the folder, right clicked, gone into properties and then unchecked the hidden files tab. I still only see two files which are budycache and cdkey. But when I do the properties on the folder it says there are 3 files. Clearly I am doing something wrong, but I cannot see what.

Much appreciation from the help from you guys by the way.

ok, I have just been through my control panel and found a tick box that was wrong on files and folder. I then found the radial file and have now deleted it.

I will let you know if that worked.

Thanks for your help and perseverence!

right, i deleted the radial.2db file, restarted and for a while it would not let me connect back in the server.

eventually it worked and I get the same warning - your online content could nto be saved etc.

Looks like I cannot play it anymore and it is frustrating...

right, i deleted the radial.2db file, restarted and for a while it would not let me connect back in the server.

eventually it worked and I get the same warning - your online content could nto be saved etc.

Looks like I cannot play it anymore and it is frustrating...

try to uninstall the game, delete all the data files, then reinstall the game