We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2008 Porsche 911 [997] GT2

Tool831

loooooool dont worry about the site and my body i have my womans with nice bodys not pc with skirt :D

for sake man i like this dude mods like i say why i cant say that boring porches i skip the topics all the time but.... i didnt say something bad its funny how people start whining about that stuff he takes my commets like a girl. if u cant read little critic then its hard to live outside the pc world... ok i dont cear im not gonna tell him nothing anymore,just tell him dont cry..

:badspelling:

Me overreact? I only said

If you got nothing good to say then don't post simple. And even saying it in the RX8 thread just is pathetic of you. :rolleyes:

Then you say im crying like a girl.. And then you start swearing at me aswell. So before you say i overreacted you better look at your posts. when i said a simple thing.

Guest April Swift

thank you for making these cars i love porsche in tdu have not tried yours because i tried too many and none of them have working doors or something is always wrong but i like Porsche from http://www.racers-hardware.de/ his details are awesome.

I am going to give yours a try and let you know what i think of it.

Back soon....

Just tried it not bad at all a good alternative.

Right now i am using racers hardware Porsche Mod from germany. His car details are excellent and surpasses TDU quality.

mod edit: Stop double posting and use the edit button. Fed up of it.

All these Porsche mods need are better interiors. Sadly, many people drive from the outside view, which I think is horrible, but they end up not doing an interior :(

The only thing that is out of place is the steering wheel, everything else is basically right.

• 3 weeks later...
pathetic....... just to mutch porshes,cheer up dont cry boy i told i like ur mods but booring that u make so mutch porches i can say what i want where i want im not sayng nothing bad if u cant read critic then go under the bed understud ???? u act like a girl and ur ..... licking army so .... u ;)

Don't be a Fudger all your life...

Btw your English sucks.