We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Is it possible to add songs

golfgtimm

if you'd liketo add your own music to the game go to your game directory : X:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Radio\(then pick a folder/ station that you want the music added to.)

add the songs in there, and then open another explorer and go to this directory: X:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Sound\Radio

in this directory there should be some files that are .station extentions. simply open with word pad, and add your song names based on the format.

"Bizzy Bone - All My Life.mp3" "Bizzy Bone" "All My Life"

that is what it should look like. first the file name in quotes, then the name of the artist in quotes, and then the name of the song. NOTE make sure you enter the information such as artist name exactly how it is spelled, otherwise it will not work.

Source: Overclock.net

There you go ^^

or, if you would like an easier way, go to your save game folder (normally My Documents/Test Drive Unlimited/savegame/(profile name)) and create a folder called "Radio" then inside that folder create another folder (up to 4 folders in "Radio") named whatever you want your custom station to be called, and then drop your music into that folder (somewhere between 20 and 30 songs per station. exact amounts are unsure). Then viola! custom stations in game.

It's 30 songs per station regardless of which method you use, and the second method is easier, just drag shortcuts into the folder instead of the full songs.

I ended up modding all 4 main stations as well as making 4 more.

You're limited to 4 custom stations, nothing else will show up at all.