We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Stone interior, WTF???

crack29584

I have a problem with interior, it looks like a stone :confused: Yeah it sounds crazy but look... I've noticed that on several other cars (only in my game) and I dont know what is the problem. Does somebody has the solution for this very strange problem?

That looks like a custom car? Did u download that or is that a car from TDU/MegaPack?

Cause I haven't seen that car b4, nor have I seen that dash! :lol:

So... IDK, If it's a download yeah that's easy, in car textures not done, if it's a ingame car, it might be your graphics card or some setting's?

RD

I dont know what is the problem. Does somebody has the solution for this very strange problem?

All i can say is.. Thats defiantly not any of my mods. :cheeky:

Basically the problem is the person whoever done that did a bad job (No offense if the creator is on here).. And avoided original textures so they used TDU common car textures and didn't UVMap it out correct to make it abit more finer/smaller.

It's 3 versions of Nissan Silvia released by Grin yesterday. I've replaced it with Spyker and noticed on pics of the car that Grin posted that the interior is fine!:confused: Mine is not so it must be something in my TDU maybe commoncar.bnk or something is f...ed up.

• 3 months later...