We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Australian Clubs

UltimatePro

i'll be up for it. I had tdu on xbox before red ring of death so i am playing through it again. but i will need to learn how online multiplayer works, because it seems weird, sometimes i have like 8 people on the map, and other times i am the only one. Does that seem right? and how would we find each other in the right server, or whatever happens?

On which we shall be informed to do so.

do you play online crysis if so what was your name in it?

I used to untill i lost my crysis disk, On second note, i writing this to make this topic adatquite, in order to further my success we are requesting a name for club and a place of gathering.

Australians are one of the biggest population on TDU so it has come to my attention that we should go ahead... Stay posted for further details:thumbsup:

lol O/T with the crysis, i am going to be starting up a club, anyone can help, i'd like it if ALPHA could help because he's a legend and he knows stuff about tdu. Ill organise everything. Ill call it "TGAustralia sucks so much"

EDIT: ill follow on from alpha's club since he cannot play. ill call it TEAM ALPHA. Alpha Force, feel free to take back the club at anytime but i thinks it'd be good to get it going again.

• 1 month later...