We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Finding Friends?

v8350cid

Is there some trick to finding your friends online? I can see them on the map, and they can see me, but we are never able to be in each others session unless the game and the tdu gods are "in the mood" lol. We click on each other in the map and wait and wait, nothing happens. Sometimes after a series of clicking on each other back and forth, we eventually pop in, and have no further issue. Its just the initial connection is such a pain! Anyone have any tips or tricks for this or have this happen to them before?

Thanks!

I know it's always been that way. Just seems like it's gotten much worse. Took me a half hour and me and my cousin never connected. However I clicked on another person and then my cousin clicked on me we were connected. Although a very bad connection. I was hoping there was some trick I've been missing :/