We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 47 Entry

Speed

It does look photoshopped, but TDU's blur CAN get the same effect. I can't personally come to a conclusion over it.

I think this case is different Sponge. This time I'm quite sure its photoshop blur because of its quality, not even in TDU you are able to do such a nice blur like that. And remember that TDU only blurrs "x" part of the screen, theres an other part that doesn't get blurred which is not this case. I still could be wrong though :p

edit: Was there somthing wrong with my entry since my picture isn't there anymore. I put it back now but I'm not sure if it was a mod who deleted it. If it was a mod then plz PM me telling me the problem.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice shot!

I remember that you took this picture for another POTW! ;)

yeah i broke my thrustmaster wheel a few days ago, so i cant take new GOOD shots -.-

but i think it dont matters anyway because there are soooo many good entrants this week that no one will care about mine =)

yeah i broke my thrustmaster wheel a few days ago, so i cant take new GOOD shots -.-

but i think it dont matters anyway because there are soooo many good entrants this week that no one will care about mine =)

I think you can post several times the same picture! ;)

Heres my entry can someone please tell me if it doesnt apply to the rules.

:)

If you didn't photoshop, you're right! ;)

Hope I'm not too late! Just wanted to post my first image here... been meaning to do these for the last few weeks... just keep forgetting!

5pt0joeSHO-47.jpg

No Photoshop enhancements (and I think the only one so far that I thought about posting that didn't "need" it)!

Me too!

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I had to brighten it a bit, screen was too dark for some reason. I hope I can use ENBSeries for PotW, I play the game with it anyway...

Original size:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

EDIT:

@The Sponge

That must be it, though there is a way around it:

After clicking 'Take Photo' there is about a second when game is 'thinking', and that's when you can take screenshot with, let's say, Fraps. Works fine.

The ENBseries bloom mod takes what's on the screen and manipulates it's brightness/contrast accordingly. When taking a picture in TDU, the screen temporarily goes bright white, ENBseries counters that, goes darker, and then the picture is taken. Hence why you get dark images.