We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Please someone help

Darknesia

Could anybody help me about this problem? Two weeks ago I reinstall my os and after that installed tdu again. I started to play tdu normally but after two weeks when I click the testdriveunlimited.exe, it didn't start and windows gives a lot of error. I don't understand what is the problem but, most of the time tdu was do that. Before the reinstallation my os, this problem was happened most of the time. (ps: My TDU is original ) I reinstalled tdu 6 times but nothing was changed. Please help me about this problem.

ps: Sorry for my bad english.. :o

Windows error:

Event ID: 1000

Faulting application testdriveunlimited.exe, version 1.1.66.1, faulting module testdriveunlimited.exe, version 1.1.66.1, fault address 0x00216276.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

You need to provide more details of what happened.

You said you were playing for two weeks before it happened, so for those 2 weeks all was OK? If yes than think what youve done to your PC in this 2 week time, like installed new driver, new software, was there a power failure when you were playing TDU, maybe a virus that wasnt disinfected fully by your AV program? Many things could happen...

You also should provide your PC specs (incl. operating system) if people here are to help you.

OOps. Did I scarred him? :P

OOps. Did I scarred him? :P

ahhahaah :P

No no I'm not scared :D I fix the problem with changing the original files to old ones, and now TDU is normally working :) but something is very strange, the original files aren't working :confused:

My Os: Windows Xp Professional x64 Edition SP2 (I was experienced this problem in XP Professional SP1/2/3 & Windows 7 too)

Asus M3A78 Pro

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+

7GB DDR2 800Mhz Ram

Ati Radeon 4830 1GB (Ati Catalyst Driver 9.8)

160GB Maxtor 7200Rpm HDD

160GB Samsung 7200Rpm HDD

Cooler Master 690 Watt Power Supply

I fix the problem for now, but I don't know problem may happen again Because I experienced this problem, two times in advance.

Thanx for your assistence :thumbsup: