We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Porsche 996 Turbo modified diff looks TechArt GT Street body

fohelle

Could somebody take the RUF_T12 TechArt GT Street body that includes the Spoiler, the inerior is good in the orginal car so dont need that, dont bother with the stickers

Wheels i could use the the RS4 wheels in black, but if someone could make them with the green ring but if someone could make those rims that would be supurb

Check the link for pics the

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3217308

Don't double post. If the modders don't like this car and are not going to make it then just leave it, simple as that. Take my advice, don't make the same mistake I did.

In a diff note:

You can also ask for a Gemballa GTR 650 too you know.

What are you talking about double post what ?

Same mistake what ?

What are you talking about double post what ?

Same mistake what ?

You double posted, you said in the post above me; "Is no one going to do this?"

My mistake? I begged for the Nazca C2 to be made for TDU. And look now, it hasn't been made YET. IT probably never will because of the immaturity most people on here had to put up with.

You double posted, you said in the post above me; "Is no one going to do this?"

My mistake? I begged for the Nazca C2 to be made for TDU. And look now, it hasn't been made YET. IT probably never will because of the immaturity most people on here had to put up with.

Ok you mean that, but i think that is alot off rubbis why is there a request section if the modders dont even look at or ignore most of the request that are put in it ?

It should not matter wether they like it or not atleast they should say something i will look into it or not that cant be done, if they have time and could do why not then do it i bet many poeple would dl this version Techart is one of the most famus Porsche tuning companies

And i dont thing i am asking for that much as there is a good base in the game

They don't ignore, they just take a look at what cars interest them most really but I don't see most things from their point of view. I bet they have better things to do than just make cars for TDU all day mate, trust me. They're busy with other cars atm too. But it would be nice to have this car in the game. Don't worry man they will probably think it over about making the car, don't panic.

They don't ignore, they just take a look at what cars interest them most really but I don't see most things from their point of view. I bet they have better things to do than just make cars for TDU all day mate, trust me. They're busy with other cars atm too. But it would be nice to have this car in the game. Don't worry man they will probably think it over about making the car, don't panic.

Yes i understand that they have many cars on the list and many things to do, all i am saying is they could comment on the threat. Hehe aint panic-ing just abit pisst at many things these days :lol:, Yeah i am hoping to see them make this car as it is fantastic looking Porsche