We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

H shifter+TDU Cars

gasketse

Hey all. I just wanted to ask if there is any possible way to make all TDU cars work with a H shifter(logitech G25). I have enabled H shifter and manual clutch but I can shift my audi without clutch...and with sticks(the ones behind the wheel). I would really love to use my shifter in all cars.Any solutions or ideas?

I think it's really good the way it is now. For the cars that have paddle shifters, such as Lamborghini Murciélago, you can use the paddle shifters (H-shifter does not work, but clutch does btw) but for cars that have H-shifter, you use H-shifter.

It's realism.

In real life most cars that use semi-automatic transmission with paddle shifters don't require you to press down clutch when you shift, but the clutch is automatic (as it is in TDU for cars with semi-automatic transmission). Clutch can still be used for starting, etc, and it works fine, just like in real life.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Gasketse, you might have found a solution already but i'll reply anyway. If you want to be able to change the shifting setup for any car, download Djey's TDU Modding Tools 1.11. With that you can change paddle shift to H-gate/pattern etc for each car under the physics tab. As for being able to use your clutch pedal, ensure you have the latest G25 driver and your wheel is calibrated. Also be sure to check that your buttons and pedals are mapped correctly in the games control options. I use a G25 aswell and my clutch works just as it should. Good luck fixing your wheel ;)