We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Modding Question

cj360

Hello I was just about to download the magic map mod but I don't know which ver of TDU I have, what do I look for to tell?

Look when the game starts up. It should either say 1.45 or 1.66A. Also, check whether or not you have the Megapack.

If you have the Megapack, download "magic-map.zip".

If you don't, but it says "1.66A", download "magic-map (TDU 1.66 without megapack).zip".

If it says "1.45", download "magic-map (TDU 1.45).zip".

Additionally, if you have already downloaded "Community Patch 1.67D", the Magic Map becomes redundant.

Okay thx I asked because I have the megapack installed but when I installed the magic map the game crashed when I left my house, but I just played it b4 I wrote this and it worked fine. ty

Delete radial.cdb, it should be under C:\Documents and Settngs\All Users\Application Data\Test Drive Unlimited\. Then run the game. This will actually fix many kinds of crashes...

• 2 weeks later...

Er can you help me solve something ? i been looking for a answer for a very long time ,must a degrade my TDU patch to v1.0 to download any cars mode ? i am currently having a 1.66a patch ,but i just cant seems to load the cars ,what is the problem ,whenever i go to the car shop ,it will encounter fatal error ,do you have any solution to help me with this problem ? And i also don't have no idea how to use magic,dnk . thanks