We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Wheel Pack by Yahoo-eu @ Grin's

FatPenguin

Has anyone managed to download the Wheel Pack By Yahoo-eu off Grin's site?

When i click "[ · Скачать удаленно (11.97 Mb) ]" it brings me to another Russian site. Again, i click "[ · Скачать удаленно (11.97 Mb) ]" and it leads me to yet another Russian filehosting site that just refreshes whenever i click the download button. :confused:

Does anyone currently have the wheel pack, or can any Russian TDUC members help? Heh heh, thanks.

hi...yes I have the wheelpack downloaded but i don´t remember how difficult was it :) i will try to help you when i come home on my pc ok??..btw i´m not russian

EDIT: "[ · Скачать удаленно (11.97 Mb) ]" it brings me on [ · Скачать удаленно (11.97 Mb) ] too than i click on "russian" download button and it starts the download...maybe you have to turn off your NoScript if you have.. if it don´t works i can try to upload it on sendspace but it won´t be "stealing" of somebody others mod?

hi...yes I have the wheelpack downloaded but i don´t remember how difficult was it :) i will try to help you when i come home on my pc ok??..btw i´m not russian

EDIT: "[ · Скачать удаленно (11.97 Mb) ]" it brings me on [ · Скачать удаленно (11.97 Mb) ] too than i click on "russian" download button and it starts the download...maybe you have to turn off your NoScript if you have.. if it don´t works i can try to upload it on sendspace but it won´t be "stealing" of somebody others mod?

I don't have NoScript installed... Hmmmm weird.

It should be fine, as long as you credit Yahoo-eu in your post or file description :)

• 3 months later...