We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Public Apology.

BioHazard7911

This is probably not the right place to put this thread, but anyway:

I apologise for what I did in the past. My attitude was really bad, I was immature, unkind, arrogant, and disrespectful and that is what I am not in real life.

I am willing to return to this forum and fix up what I did wrong to make good for the future, but if you want me to leave still, then I understand.

Shy Guy, Baltoman, and everyone else who dislikes the Nazca: What I said to you was immature, I guess I can accept your opinions on the Nazca C2 from now on. But just remember if you dislike the car, just say so, you don't need to point out every flaw.

Everyone else: I apologise for what you all had to put up with from me. I've learned my lesson and I will show my true personality if you give me another chance.

I'm really sorry for what I have done.

- Phantom Dark <333

Welcome back, DS.

Just because you had "some time off" doesn't mean we'll think any different of you. You're a member of TDU:C, and therefore a respected person. As long as you stay out of trouble, you're still welcome here!

Well I thought some of you would think of me differently for what I did so I thought about it and wrote this. Where have you been on Steam anyway? lol

WB, And good job on being mature! + Uno

Thank you. +rep back at you mate lol

I'm sorry too man, I don't know what has been up with me lately. *manhugs*

+rep for the hug, I love hugs lol

(Its guy love, nothin' gay about it)

Well it is certainly mature to be able to know where you went wrong and are willing to recognise and make up for it.

I don't see why anyone would want you to leave. Unless you've got Diablo's feet.

Well I hope that I can at least be friends with most of the people here. And sorry again.

+rep for being mature. Nice one.

Thanks, And there is one thing people, read carefully:

I think I behaved badly on this forum because I have a sort of condition, I have aspergers syndrome, and I have to learn about self control (I have pretty much but I WILL learn how to control myself fully).