We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Modding problem!

Dazt3r

Sorry if this is the wrong board and stuff but i finished changing the perfomance of my cars(using djeys modding tools) and nao my bugatti veyron(edonis, thanks tool for that) has,

no wheels

no brakes

no dials

and it cant move, and its making the window winding sound all the time instead of engine

HALP:cry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had the problem too but i had put it on a koenigsegg because i don't have the megapack. What i did was downloaded TDU modding tools, then is changed the engine sixe (was V8) to a V12 or V16 (I don't remember) but that could be it because the car is getting havier and will be lower to the ground. At least it looked like it. I am not sure.

What you could do is 1)change the weight of the car ,2) change the engine type V...

3) Change the size of the brakes i really recommend the last one, And you should make it smaller. because that worked for a friend too.

Best wishes,

Lamborg(fan)