We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How can I do a Burnout in TDU with G25

Gökhan

Well first off why is the in the mod shop? There is more to this forum than the Mod Shop section.. I use a Logitech MOMO wheel and I usually press the brake and then the gas a second later and it starts to burn out, oh ya keep in mind to that cars that are 4 wheel drive(4WD) can't burnout(Murcielago,RS4,Skyline etc).

Go to the "Game Controllers" page under the Control Panel, find the G25 and click "Properties." Then click "Settings," and uncheck "Combined (single axis - used for most games)"

Click close, and now you can press the brake and gas at the same time and they'll respond differently. You may need to re-assign the pedals in-game.

Once in game, press the clutch, build the revs, press the brake a little, and release the clutch. You can experiment with how much brake/gas you need. :)

-Leadfoot

Ive got a G25 also. An alternative for this, is that you can Slip the Clutch. So have the car in 1st gear(mind that it'll only work in cars with manual e.g 350Z, Audi TT) Rev it to the max, then place it in 1st gear, then slowly or rapidly let go of the clutch. This would imediatly send your car to it! To increase the chance of your car burning out, turn Driving Aid OFF!