We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How to eliminate Green Line

HHFrentzen

Yes it is, i know is the recommended racing line but for me is quiet useless because I use these Test Runs to enjoy the island without traffic more than to practice the challange.. is there any chance to eliminate it?

I know is a very strange request :P

Thanks for your support guys!

ok, try this then. hit pause and enter the "Editor" feature. from here you can lay out whatever route you want, with the option of having traffic or not. once you have something you like layed out, remember to save it so you can cruise it again and again.

and if you want, you can also share it with others as a drive in challenge, but dont use your money as a reward....lots of players like Foiki and dark chaos god who use various cheats and hacks to win the challenges and steal your money

Safiro, i will never accuse somebody of something unless their own actions in front of me justify it. i had a very similar experience to what z06dude had happen to him in a multi player challenge. using a RUF he SMOKED my stage 3 SLR. admittedly, i am not sure which model he was usng, if it was the AWD version or not, but the fastest RUF is rated at 225MPH. the SLR will hit 242+. he left me behind like i was driving a chevy SSR.

what does that have to do with the drive in challenges and cheating? i personally have set up 50+ challenges with numerous car and class restrictions. many of which i drove repeatedly over a week to ensure a good qualifying time. funny how often my best times got beaten by as much as 2 1/2 minutes by Foiki. the times, and speed necessary to do this, suggest someone using one of the hacks available, but which we do not talk about in here. i do not like singling someone out like this, but he is so widely known by people ingame that this is not exactly breaking news. there are many others, but the 2 i listed are the ones i see most often

• 8 months later...

Isn't there any way to report these lamers? I keep seeing this Foiki on top of a lot of shared challenges, and I keep wondering how he does this. TDU should have something like PunkBuster of something, cheaters I absolutely despise and they all should r** in H*** really. It takes the fun out of fair competition. :(

Was there any need to bump a 8 month old thread just for that...? Couldn't you just post a new thread?

Yes, it's still an issue. And I used the search function, and this post came up. I thought making new threads with old ones still open was 'not done'.