We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

NFSCOTW Week 3 Vote

hpluls

NFSCOTW Week 3 Winner?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. NFSCOTW Week 3 Winner?

• 1. HappyTreeFriend
    • 2. Car Freak
    • 3. zo6dude
    • 4. Pressurized
    • 5. pyrre

HTF, because Gulf was too obvious a choice, and because the Gulf entries weren't even a different interpretation of the paintjob. You'd have scored extra points from me if you had actually used shapes or blocks to spell out "Martini" on your car, sort of like what i've done to make my Polizia Gallardo:

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/1carfreak1/NFS%20Carbon/th_nfscarbon117.jpg

HTF, because Gulf was too obvious a choice, and because the Gulf entries weren't even a different interpretation of the paintjob. You'd have scored extra points from me if you had actually used shapes or blocks to spell out "Martini" on your car, sort of like what i've done to make my Polizia Gallardo:

-snip-

Thanks for the vote, and great job on the Lambo :D I'd have probably written "Martini" on the car, but in Shift you can only shrink the vinyls to a certain point, so even at their minimal size they would be too big to fit into the Martini logo contour on the bonnet. Overall I think Carbon and Pro Street give the player much more liberty than Shift when it comes to vinyls...

:bump:

Congrats Loz! :D

Now, the rules say that if one person wins twice in a row, the person they voted for chooses the next theme... but Pressurized didn't cast his vote :confused: In that case I guess the runner-up should choose the new theme.

That rule kinda sucks though. It doesn't happen in SotW, PotW, PTOTW or PhOTW. The winner should just choose. Why punish success?