We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2009 Audi R8 LMS

Tool831

ehehe if u continue like this u will work for TDU2 lol

amazing job tool

i dunno Tool will work for Atari or not :rolleyes:

anyway if he makes car models of TDU2,there will not be any reason to 'after game mods' :lol:

hey tool,i want a polished aluminum version,you know this color is only available for shelby gr-1 but i dont want to replace with it cos your SLR 722 is already using this place... :thumbsup:

026__scaled_600_023.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tool831, i don't like to write this type of things, but I think that you would like to know that the physics of this car are working badly.

It is that in sixth gear, car loses power, the RPM fall, and speed also falls, did a great job making that the car clings to the ground like a cat to a tree, but I am not sure if that debilitate enormously the last march of the car.

the physics have a bug.

I still think that it is a great job, i'm impressed for the grip of the car.

good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
When I install the physics, the game crashes. Do I need another program or mod, or do I have to do something else except press install?

same problem now. dunno what to do because i've already done an absolutely clean install of us copy of game (btw the early my version was localized russian and some mods did't install but when i switched to original us/english this solved all probs except this)

well i thought somebody solved the problem but i suppose not..

If the game crashes, make sure to install the community patch 1.67d.

I know magic map should do it but the community patch works 4 me with physicsproblems like this, i previously had with other cars.

And still the patch offers some other n1 features ^^

... Only to show one optical change... :

hrhrxd3mf8.jpg

^^

The other thing is Gjgomezg's comment...

Still a criticism 4 Dredgy but it's true - Physics is buggy in 6th gear.

But nevertheless the car itself is still on focus and it really looks amazing from any angle :thumbsup:

If the game crashes, make sure to install the community patch 1.67d.

I know magic map should do it but the community patch works 4 me with physicsproblems like this, i previously had with other cars.

And still the patch offers some other n1 features ^^

well - thanks for the tip! +rep. i don't have community patch installed and i'll definitely try it, thanks :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This is one hot looking mod, thanks a lot for the effort.

Gotta love it!

At first I only was asking about why the physics made my game crash, but then found out there were more physics mods making my game crash after installing them and so it's not the fault of your mod ;)

Just install it manually, the files are in the patchs folder.

in my patches folder there is only 2 files, instal.pch and unninstall.pch, sry my ignorance but never done modding in tdu before, were do i put tose files??

in my patches folder there is only 2 files, instal.pch and unninstall.pch, sry my ignorance but never done modding in tdu before, were do i put tose files??

You downloaded the physics file and not the car mod.....that's why it crashed your game, you tried to install physics for a car that didn't exist.

You downloaded the physics file and not the car mod.....that's why it crashed your game, you tried to install physics for a car that didn't exist.

tks for the help, now i understand xD

tks once more ^^:thumbsup: