We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PTOTW Week 28 Entry.

CarMadMike

Saf asked me to post this, due to the fact he's busy with schoolwork.

This Weeks Theme:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x6/carmadmike/entry.jpg

Entrants:

1. EyeKatcher

2. chika.doctor

3. RRacer

4. HappyTreeFriend

5. Nugget

Nice Rules:

1. Use whatever program you want to.

2. No voting for yourself come poll day!

3. Must be modded by you.

4. Mod the main subject, dont replace with another car etc.

5. Winner gets a cookie and chooses next weeks theme.

6. If one person wins twice in a row, the one he voted will choose next weeks theme.

7. Awesome entrants must be less than 350kb in filesize!

8. If you wish to change your awesome entry, please just edit your original post and replace the old pic with your new one.

Great Closing Date: Sunday 20/ 12

can i use the hi res version that koeni posted? because the original in the first post is bad quality and has a annoying grayish tint...

Okay, in that case the first post has been updated, anyone that's started the other picture, it's not that important - both will be accepted, there's only a very small difference between the two anyway.

Okay, in that case the first post has been updated, anyone that's started the other picture, it's not that important - both will be accepted, there's only a very small difference between the two anyway.

Thanks a lot!

E: and thanks for this theme too! i have (too) many ideas...=) will be fun shopping that thing^^

E2: that will be the last vote before christmas...so im going to do something that fits into this time..

I've started it two times now, i'net fell out, and now the pic has been updated 2 times now? Who thought that was a good idea? :rolleyes:

Sorry about that tdu66, it's my fault, carry on with the one your doing though, as i said in my last post it will be accepted, theres only a tiny difference between the 2 themes anyway.

its WIP obviously =)

http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr182/EyeKatcher/PTOTWwip.jpg

To do:

corrections of everything and maybe doing new lights on the car...

Done:

Background change

Snow on the tires (in the gaps of the tire)

surrounding reflexions on the car (side, front bumper and hood)

shadow under the car(too dark actually because i did it when the background was brighter)

Christmas atmosphere with lighted trees

snow falling

[B]Behold the Santa's new ride![/B] And helper! ;) -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- @EyeKatcher: In this WIP i see that you have a lot of sky blank.. You could put something like a shooting star, or Santa with his sleigh, or something like that, since you're doing the Christmas theme.. ;) Just a friendly tip.. ;) Changed my entry to a more Christmas themed one.. :) Things done: -Changed background -Changed front bumper -Changed color -Changed rims -Cut it to look like a pickup -Added presents in the back, and Santa's sexy helper by the side -Added some snow (like it, but could be better) -Added Merry Christmas text layer.. I thought about doing another text layer saying: Santa's new Ride, but I dropped it.. Forgot to lower it a little.. :) Hope you like my entry.. :)

Here's my entry

@EyeKatcher: In this WIP i see that you have a lot of sky blank.. You could put something like a shooting star, or Santa with his sleigh, or something like that, since you're doing the Christmas theme.. ;) Just a friendly tip.. ;)

There is a "Merry Christmas" Text in the blank sky, but i disabled this layer just to show you my current wip-car so don't worry^^

thanks anyways for the tip xD