We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Help With Hardcore Mode (Its not working!)

MSD Drifter

I recently bought the XBL games on demand version of TDU because I sold TDU a while back (don't know why) and now I can't find it in stores.

Anyway, I am Champion status, I bought and downloaded Hardcore a while back, AND NOW I CAN'T PLAY IT! It isn't showing up in the main menu. Ive tried re-downloading it, and it still doesn't work.

Any help please?

:sulk:

A lot of people (including many of my friends) have had a problem with (H) mode not showing up in the main menu.

Usually the best thing to do is re-download it but it seems as though that's not even working for you.

It might be that you have the Games on Demand version and not the CD version though I don't really see a reason as to why that's the case.

One thing you might try is downloading (H) mode from the 'marketplace' section in one of your houses. I used to have problems with downloads not working if I downloaded them through the marketplace from the dashboard.

If you HAVE tried these, then I can't help you much further.