We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Pedal Sensitivty changing throughout gameplay?

Jesus

I find when I first start up TDU, and start playing, my pedals are extremely sensitive (small taps rev the car to max). Then after a bit, it goes back to normal. Am I the only one having this problem?

Also I have another problem which may be steering wheel related, and not the game, where sometimes I have to press the brake and then the gas to accelerate, but this happens on rare occasions.

Any input would be appreciated.

Try this it worked for me... well it helped.. go to the controls menu and click on the Acceleration when it say press the button, quickly hit the accel. pedal and when it says Waiting for Neutral Position... slowly lift back your foot. Do the same for the brake and clutch and it should be fine. =) or at least better. about the brake and accel pedal problem i guess u should see if it gets fixed with what i told you. if not then it could just simply be you. =)