We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Jay Leno Drives his SLS AMG Through Mulholland

iLLGT3

Nice link, it's actually a pretty good watch. I like the way he made it more personal by reminiscing over his arrival in Los Angeles and sleeping out the back of the comedy club. Literally nothing to everything. Still not sold on the car itself but it does sound good.

The interior looks pretty darned special. Lovely crackling from the exhausts as well. Doesn't sound so good in the video, but i'm sure it's much better from inside the car.

Only thing about this video is that now all the street racers will head up there, leading to more police patrols, and eventually the authorities will do something to the road to make it "safer", i.e. less fun to drive..

The interior looks pretty darned special. Lovely crackling from the exhausts as well. Doesn't sound so good in the video, but i'm sure it's much better from inside the car.

Only thing about this video is that now all the street racers will head up there, leading to more police patrols, and eventually the authorities will do something to the road to make it "safer", i.e. less fun to drive..

Oh, that place is always packed. You'll never see those roads like that EVER. The second video explains this a little saying that they filmed REALLY early in the morning so they could get as little traffic as possible.