We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SSC Ultimate Aero

fohelle

Congrats. There's a good reason though, why there isn't a SSC ingame.

http://www.koenigsegg.com/records.php?submenu=5

;)

No the Koenigsegg does not hold the fastest production car in the world any more, the Buggatty beat it and then came the SSC and has taken the title ;)

Plus the SSC guys are planing to break the 260MPH and 270MPH next year

http://www.thesupercars.org/fastest-cars/fastest-cars-in-the-world-top-10-list/

Taken from your link ;) I am one if the biggest Koenigsegg fans, but also like the SSC so much

THE FASTEST PRODUCTION CAR

GUINNESS WORLD RECORD

AT NARDO PROTOTIPO, ITALY 2005

No the Koenigsegg does not hold the fastest production car in the world any more, the Buggatty beat it and then came the SSC and has taken the title ;)

Plus the SSC guys are planing to break the 260MPH and 270MPH next year

Taken from your link ;) I am one if the biggest Koenigsegg fans, but also like the SSC so much

I didn't mean telling you that the SSC isn't the fastest car in production. Yes it is. It's just that the SSC is so ridiculous, looks like a kit car. I'm almost sure that it can't do as fast as claimed without falling apart. But that's just me and my fanboyism. Peace.

I didn't mean telling you that the SSC isn't the fastest car in production. Yes it is. It's just that the SSC is so ridiculous, looks like a kit car. I'm almost sure that it can't do as fast as claimed without falling apart. But that's just me and my fanboyism. Peace.

AA my bad i took it like you where saying the Koenigsegg was still the fastest car hehe

Yes it looks like a kit car, But this car is well made and lots of planning and thoughts gone in to it, so build quility is exellent

Hehe we will see what speed they will get out of it,

I like the Koenigsegg more and respect the Buggatti for its top speed with all the weight, but there is something about the SSC that i like so much maybe just the top speed