We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hardcore mode not showing please help!

nightwolf327

I recently bought tdu on xbox 360 demand so i recieved a digital version. i bought it because i wanted it back from when i traded it in. When i used to have it i owned quite a lot of downloadable content including the hardcore mode. Now i have got the game and downloaded the hardcore mode again and have reached the rank of champion the hardcore mode simply doesnt show in my menu.

love playing in hardcore mode please someone help!

I remember seeing a few other friends recently about the same problem. One of which is no more than 4 threads below this one so please use the forums search function which can be found just below the banner image at the top of the page.

So far, I don't think a resolution to this problem has been found.

Hmm, I'd imagine that the DLC content would have been tested with the Digital version but.. knowing Xbox, god knows.

I've not bought any of the on demand games, reason being I'd rather buy the physical game used for less.

However, if my brain thinks of any ideas I'll be sure to post them up here.

• 3 months later...

this problem is becoming prolific - here are a couple of threads elsewhere dealing with it:

http://forums.xbox.com/31257965/ShowPost.aspx

http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=94310

in the 1st instance 'rezziy' eventually recieved a refund for the on demand version and bought a hard copy instead.

'zipperhead' on the other hand deleted and re-downloaded the on demand version a short while ago and it fixed the problem.

another chap was asking me about this in game the other day so i advised he try deleting then re-downloading the on demand version and if this does not correct the problem then to contact microsoft and pursue a refund.

'rezziy' was given no explanation of the cause of the problem but was informed that ms are aware of it...