We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cannot connect updatre quired (@1.66)

Hello, i see there already a post with this question but i want a new one! lmao, ehmm pls help i purchased a key/licence for this game and i was provided with an image, so i installed, updated then mounted. "cannot launch with backup copy" so i tried a mini image, same reult cannot launch, so i gave up and tried a crack (:S) the game launches ofc but i get the message UPDATE REQUIRED TO PLAY ONLINE!! :crying::crying::crying::crying::confused: please help!!!! how can i play!!!!:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

You can't play the game online with the use of a mounted image or a no-cd crack. We can't help you other than to say buy the original game.

And a side note, do you want me to remove the "(360tag)" from your username seeing as you have the Xbox profile minibox?

i purchased the licence an i own the game how can it not work as hundreds of people have done the same, and some with the disk have had the same problem! i have bough about 40diff licences for games, never had any probs, i have even been sent ISO download links from campanys before, if there is no way of this working what a damn waste of money. what if i no longer had the game disk would i have to go and re purchase the game, as if it is an xbox360 game???