We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831/IK84: 1993 BMW Italdesign Nazca C2

Tool831

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW... Badass car... I like the another ItalDesign, the Scighera idea.

I hope you or another Modder find 3rd party masterpieces like this one 4 it, also 4 Cizeta Moroder V16 and the Vector W8(it's like a road F-117).

Huge Thanks! 4 IceKid by the Nice Modeling and Congrats 4 U by the choose and good conversion, the "gulfwings" windows are very nice.

WoW... Badass car... I like the another ItalDesign, the Scighera idea.

I hope you or another Modder find 3rd party masterpieces like this one 4 it, also 4 Cizeta Moroder V16 and the Vector W8(it's like a road F-117).

Huge Thanks! 4 IceKid by the Nice Modeling and Congrats 4 U by the choose and good conversion, the "gulfwings" windows are very nice.

I also thought about the Vector before http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=16247

But the Scighera is a very good idea as well.

This one just leaves me speechless. I cant stop taking pictures of it

20100126173735.jpg

20100126174315.jpg

I also thought about the Vector before http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=16247

But the Scighera is a very good idea as well.

This one just leaves me speechless. I cant stop taking pictures of it

Scighera is so wonderful. Did you even see the interior? Looks like a leather jackets and purses store inside + some deluxe wood forniture dashboard.

You asked for the WX-3, I want the W8, and i did my request ONLY 1 year and 10 month ago...

The car can be fast but not its modeling :oook:

Scighera is so wonderful. Did you even see the interior? Looks like a leather jackets and purses store inside + some deluxe wood forniture dashboard.

You asked for the WX-3, I want the W8, and i did my request ONLY 1 year and 10 month ago...

The car can be fast but not its modeling :oook:

Yea, i know how it looks inside. I agree with everything you said here, also the W8 would be nice, and i could carry on about supercars/concepts(Raptor, Birdcage, Colani, Stratos, Emotion, Nivola, Carabo, Camargue, Grifo, Mangusta, Banshee, Mantaray, Aerotech, Furai, 4200GT, GT90, etc) forever, but lets not talk about this here in this thread, cuz people around here dont like it. And lets respect their taste. Besides this Nazca is something very special, it is one of the world super/concept cars, and im very happy i can drive it around in TDU. ;)

... forever, but lets not talk about this here in this thread, cuz people around here dont like it. And lets respect their taste. Besides this Nazca is something very special, it is one of the world super/concept cars, and im very happy i can drive it around in TDU. ;)

Are you blaming me or something...? I'm confused with your comments.

I don't remember that I wrote anything about don't liking this MOD or any any user idea for a next car, I till said more options of old sportcars, there's a lack of them on the games.

I'm one of the few that bases some requests for classics and unsual cars over the always annoy repetition of "nowadays" cars, that are already on the game or other today's parallel racing game, with a huge different grill or badge and blah blah blah... :confused:

Are you blaming me or something...? I'm confused with your comments.

I don't remember that I wrote anything about don't liking this MOD or any any user idea for a next car, I till said more options of old sportcars, there's a lack of them on the games.

I'm one of the few that bases some requests for classics and unsual cars over the always annoy repetition of "nowadays" cars, that are already on the game or other today's parallel racing game, with a huge different grill or badge and blah blah blah... :confused:

im with you man - i like your requests!:bananahello:

thats what i think too, that older supercars are missing -we r saying the same thing

i dont know how did you misunderstand me,but its ok ;)