We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Game Bug, Unable to play any mission.

IFlip92

Hey, i would really much appreciate if anyone can help me with figuring out why when i try to play any of the missions around the island i keep gettin respawned near the lighthouse around the west coast area, the area seems to be sealed off which means the money/timer keeps going down and end up losing the missions. even if i manage to respawn the car on the road manually by pressing my assigned button the red dot where im supposed to deliver the car/take the person to doesnt come up. This doesnt render the game unplayable its just that cruisin around gets boring after a while and i feel like doing some of the missions ...if anyone encountered this before and found a solution please share :)

• 2 weeks later...

like i said i fixed it by applying the crack from the previous version of the game and not 1.66a from gcw and works fine, same features as 1.66a only that it says in the menu that the game's version is 1.45c or sanik...

yes i did but it seemed 2 work fine ill try another crack :P

Edit1: i swear i played before with the crack for 1.66a and worked fine but now im using to get rid of that mission respawn bug but it reverted apparently back to version 1.45 :/